Open base course tarmac to resin bound finish
A few photos of our latest job in Watchet. The Aggregate colour is called Scandinavian and was laid at a dept of 18-20mm. The total area is 160m2. We used open base course tarmac and also fitted Aco drains to help with drainage. Lastly we installed a new kerb edge with a decorative edge.
Why use resin bound surfacing?
- 15 Year Guarantee available
- Attractive natural aggregate appearance
- Highly porous allowing water to drain
- UV stable non yellowing resin
- Recycled aggregates available (SuDS)
- Anti-slip surface dressing increases safety
More examples or our driveways
We transform your driveway
Resin Bound, Block Paving, Tarmac & Concrete and more…
Commercial & Domestic Experts
We are domestic and commercial resin bound contractors
Professional Groundwork Team
We have the manpower to cope with any size project